Friday, May 1, 2009

Motorola RAZR2 V8 Unlocked Cell Phone: 4G Future Mobile



It’s Feature


Polyphonic and MP3 ring tones.
Instant messaging via AOL, Yahoo!, MSN, and ICQ.
Up to 1000 contact entries, each with up to six numbers and two email addresses.
USB 2.0 wired connectivity, with mass storage capability.
Voice command and dialing, as well as ability to record voice memos.
PIM functions including calendar, calculator, alarm clock, and world clock..
Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate) with profiles for communication headsets, hands free, stereo music streaming, audio/video remote control, printing, dial-up networking, and file transfer

2 comments:

Vengadachalam T said...

All the features in the Mobile Moto RAZR2 V8 Phone are attracting.But my Phone Locked to the Bouygues france It IMEI NUMBER:354887020148658 I have found the Unlocking Instructions in thse site named Mobile Phone.I want the Unlocking Code.

Unknown said...

Using unlocked mobile is an good experience so i am using the Motorola RAZR V8 model model mobile.I am accessing all the features in that mobile.I am using at&t sim card sometime & t-mobile sim card sometime in a single day.Because i am using the unlocked mobile.I got my motorola unlocked using the Unlocking code got from the site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/motorola-motorazr-v8/rs1wp9/ at low cost...